High touch, traditional approach to trading…
Puma Capital provides expertise and liquidity in up to 1,000 ADR and Ordinary Securities that trade in the U.S., covering both listed and over-the-counter markets.
We service Buy-Side Institutions, International Banks, and Regional Broker-Dealers. Our trading encompasses ADRs and Ordinary Shares including F-Shares and primary local market securities as well as cross book accessibility. We cover all major exchanges around the world including Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America.
What sets Puma Capital apart is our unique combination of International Trading and Middle Office settlements expertise. Our traders possess, on average, over 20 years of international and foreign currency market experience.
At Puma Capital we provide:
- Expertise in market mechanics and securities settlement
- Execution with parity at the forefront of local trades
- Liquidity and “market color”
- Custodial operational knowledge
- Liquidity with the least amount of market impact
- Capital when in the client’s best interest
For more information on our approach to trading in ADRs and Ordinary’s, please contact: